MEMBER OR NON-MEMBER, ALL ARE WELCOME!
30th May 2015
2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Sarang Paloh Event Hall
No. 12 & 14, Jalan Sultan Iskandar
(Hugh Low Street, Old Town),
Please register your intent to attend the AGM. For details, see below.
- President’s Address
- Minutes of the 11th Annual General Meeting
- Annual Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Proposed review / amendments to PHS Constitution
5.1 Term of Office of office bearers:
The term of office for the post of President will be for 2 terms.
Future voting will be secret ballot as against a show of hands.
- Any other matters
POST AGM TALKS
- “Understanding Heritage” by Sam Tan, UTAR Kampar Campus
- “Maintaining Buildings” by Dr Olanrewaju Abdullateef, UTAR Kampar Campus
- “Charcoal Industry of Coastal Perak” by Law Siak Hong, PHS Vice President
- Members may renew their 2015 membership on the day.
- Only Life and Ordinary Members may vote at the AGM.
- Non-members may attend the AGM as observers. Why not sign up as member?
- Light refreshments will be served.
To help us plan the catering, please register your intent to attend the AGM by emailing to email@example.com or phone Hong: 0175061875.